Online Industrial Training Courses AvailableTruth is, one size doesn't fit all.
Basic Custom Course Building Blocks
Determine Content and Format
• Build courses from existing plant experience or transition existing training resources to an online format
• Develop courses for blended learning including online delivery, eBooks or instructor-led programs
• Engage learners through robust interactive approaches such as complex 3D models
• Add progressive methods such as social learning, peer to peer instruction, coaching and mentoring
• Create comprehensive courses and training materials that enhance existing O&M manuals and make key information readily apparent and available
Assessment and Evaluation
• Use online exams to measure the degree to which the learners have mastered desired skills and knowledge and measure competency
• Implement tools to measure pre-existing skills and identify gaps
• Define and implement ROI measures
LearningSI’s Module Method
System Modules are designed to provide learners with equipment-specific knowledge in a 3-section hierarchy.
Each section has its own learning objectives and verifications that reinforce the competencies necessary to demonstrate that key System characteristics have been learned.
Each bite-sized section overlays more detailed information about the System than the previous one.
This method reinforces learning and allows the learner to digest progressively more complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Presents a simplified view of the production system
- Identifies major components and basic flow path through the System
- Identifies key parameters including:
- Safety precautions
- Environmental-impact and/or hazardous chemicals associated with the System
- Production quality criteria
- Traces the basic flow path
- Describes the purpose and functionality of every System component including:
- Inputs and outputs
- All of its associated connections
- Retraces the System’s basic flow path from a control standpoint
- Describes system’s control, its associated devices and its normal operating configuration
- Identifies interlocks and alarm points in order to provide a basis for operating troubleshooting information
- Reviews the system as a whole to identify key overall operating considerations
- Highlights key controls, alternate operating configurations and troubleshooting guidelines