Custom Course Creation
Do you need a specific course to suit your training needs? We can create it for you.
LearningSI can custom build the courses and instructional tools required to get you where you want to be.
As with all of our courses, we combine education-based techniques and industry expertise to deliver the highest quality custom courses to satisfy your training goals.
Basic Custom Course Building Blocks
Determine Content and Format
- Build courses from scratch or transition existing training resources to an online format
- Develop courses for blended learning including online delivery, eBooks or instructor-led programs
- Engage learners through robust interactive approaches such as complex 3D models
- Add progressive methods such as social learning, peer to peer instruction, coaching and mentoring
Assessment and Evaluation
- Use online exams to measure the degree to which the learners have mastered desired skills and knowledge and measure competency
- Implement tools to measure pre-existing skills and identify gaps
- Define and implement ROI measures
LearningSI’s Module Method
System Modules are designed to provide learners with equipment-specific knowledge in a 4-section hierarchy.
- Each section has its own learning objectives and verifications that reinforce the competencies necessary to demonstrate that key System characteristics have been learned.
- Each bite-sized section overlays more detailed information about the System than the previous one.
- This method reinforces learning, and allows the learner to digest progressively more complex information in an easy-to-understand manner.
- Presents a simplified view of the production System
- Identifies major components and basic flow path through the System
- Identifies key parameters including:
- Safety precautions
- Environmental-impact and/or hazardous chemicals associated with the System
- Production quality criteria
- Traces the basic flow path
- Describes the purpose and functionality of every System component including:
- Inputs and outputs
- All of its associated connections
- Retraces the System’s basic flow path
- Describes every control, its associated devices and its normal operating configuration
- Identifies interlocks and alarm points in order to provide a basis for troubleshooting information
- Reviews the system as a whole to identify key overall operating considerations
- Highlights key controls, alternate operating configurations and troubleshooting guidelines