Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about our products? Your answer may be right here.
If you have a specific question, you can ask us directly here.
1. Where do I find pricing for LearningSI products?
Because each customer’s situation is different as to the subject they are interested in, type of class, the number of individuals taking the class, the best way to learn about our pricing is to contact us by phone or email, identify your training needs and request a free quote.
2. Can I purchase multiple formats of the same course?
We have no restrictions on purchasing multiple formats of the same course.
We suggest however that we work together to examine your training needs and develop the training solution that best works for your situation.
3. How do I implement LearningSI’s eLearning courses?
Our eLearning courses can be implemented in a couple of ways.
You can access courses through our LMS or our courses can be loaded on your LMS. All of our eLearning courses are SCORM compliant.
4. What is the difference between an eBook and eLearning course?
Each eLearning module is subject specific and includes narration, contains multiple animations, a glossary and is interactive and offers extensive interactive practice activities and periodic assessments to help students apply concepts and understand their learning progress. eLearning modules are typically used by our customers as alternatives to classroom delivery with the student.
eBooks contain multiple related subjects augmented by diagrams and imagery supporting application of concepts in the workplace. eBooks are presented in a format that supports just-in-time knowledge acquisition and on the job performance support. Our customers typically consider a subscription to our eBook library to augment classroom delivery and to support on the job or “near to job” performance.
Pricing formats are different as well. eBooks are only available on a monthly subscription basis. eLearning courses are availability on a per subject, per student and multiple subject, multiple student basis.
5. I want to buy courses for a staff of 100+ employees. Will I get a price break?
Absolutely, we offer multiple class and multiple employee discounts.
6. How does LearningSI’s eLearning training differ from other eLearning training providers?
We believe our eLearning material differs in at least three ways.
- First, our content is developed and delivered based on proven educational principles. It engages the students and requires student participation. Our classes are more than sit and watch sessions.
- Second, we cover the subject in question thoroughly. Not only do we thoroughly discuss the subject, we provide insight into how the concept in question is put to work in actual situations.
- Third, we help our students learn. Our modules include a glossary and reference material that the student can use anytime during the module or refer to later for additional learning. We also offer a “virtual coach” to emphasize important facts or provide additional insight about the subject or its application in industry.
7. Training I’ve used in the past usually ended up interrupting or slowing down production - will LearningSI do that too?
There is no avoiding the fact that training does take a commitment of time.
However, by offering our learning material in three different formats we can develop a training plan specific to your firm that minimizes or completely removes any interruption or slowing down of your production.
8. Sometimes I feel my employees haven’t learned anything after their training sessions. Will that be the case with LearningSI?
We understand your concern and address your concern in three important ways.
- First, our modules include knowledge checks throughout the module to confirm your employees (i.e. learners) understand the material they just studied.
- Second, we also have mandatory testing at the end of each module that each learner must complete to successfully finish the course.
- Third, we offer the ability for you to see results in real time and to measure learning outcomes.
Most importantly, we’ve built in the knowledge learned from thirty plus years of experience gained from working on the job into all of our learning material. We are extremely confident your staff will have learned valuable skills they can apply immediately to their jobs after taking our courses.